WordPress Themes gives the privilege to control and manage all of the front end styling of your site.WordPress Themes also allow users to change site look.
Why use WordPress Themes-
- WordPress is free to use.
- Very Easy User interface
- WordPress is SEO Friendly
- WordPress has over 40,501 plugins available
- Multi user and Multi Blogging available
- Very easy to manage.
Advantages of WordPress-
- Tons of Professional Templates
- Extend your website with plugin
- Add extra functionality
- Full control of your website.
- WordPress is safe and secure.
Free WordPress Themes-
NewsMag lite is clean, modern. Flexible and powerful Magazine WordPress Themes template. This template focus on the online magazine niche market. Also this template comes with amazing niche demo website and can be customized visually.
Onetone is very easy, modern, well categorized and flexible WordPress Themes. The design is very creative that it can hold all relevant information in one single page. Also simple layout setup, easy customization, and well SEO optimized.
Showcase your post, contents in retina ready and highly visualized layout with Auberge. It is very popular Blog WordPress Themes. With 5 star rating it downloaded over 30000 times. Also it is very well organized free theme.
Bookrev is a free WordPress Themes for book review. This theme is fully responsive, clean and well fictionalized. Present your books in a great way. Add ads, Sell your books online, also get review of your products.
Its a theme that will give you a premium look of your website. Its well categorized, smooth and very attractable. Accelerate can be used for portfolio, business, blog, personal, travel, corporate, as well as business services or any other kinds of sites.
Premium WordPress Themes-
The Essence is rich, tech-savvy, highly designed theme for Magazines. It is professional and minimal theme you can have for your Magazine website. Also this theme has 17+ amazing different homepage layouts and font-end customizer.
WooHoo is very another attractive, tech-savvy, clean Blog and magazine WordPress Themes. Its look is very modern, and eye catching. WooHoo is wonderfully constructed with drag and drop page builder. Also it is a SEO enhanced theme.
Herald is designed specially for News portals and Magazine Websites. With modern design and fully responsive function makes it supported in all of the devices. Also easy interface, highly customizable option give you the privilege to customize the website in your way in minutes.
Uncode is a pixel perfect creative multi tasking Best Popular WordPress Themes 2017. Designed with clean and attractive outlook. Also it has professional and ultra modern layout including agency, freelance, blog, magazine, portfolio, photography, corporate and e-commerce shop.
First of all Kalium is a creative and modern Popular WordPress Themes. Because of its outstanding layout designs, user friendly Theme Options and rich Drag and Drop content builder to help create your desirable site in minutes. Also you can use it as a Multipurpose theme too.
How To Install WordPress:
There are many ways you can install WordPress in your Pc, Server. The easiest way is Installing WordPress from online marketplace. So Lets get started then-
First you need to have your own hosting site or website. So to get a website of your own we refers get it from BuleHost. In BlueHost you will get everything from shared hosting to optimized hosting WordPress site in reasonable price. Also it is very easy to get a hosting site from BlueHost. Just follow the steps-
- Go to BlueHost Home page
- Go to Hosting and select Shared Hosting
- Then Select Get started now
- Then Select your payable plan
- Sign up for new Domain
- Fill up the account information, Package information as well as billing information
- Accept the terms and submit
There you will have your Hosting site. So, Now Sign in into BlueHost cPanel with your login details to 1-click WordPress Install.
- In the website section you will see “ Install WordPress”
- Click it and you will redirected to a new page where you will find some info about WordPress with the Install button.
- Then Press install to continue
- In the new page, Select your newly register domain and click Check Domain
- Then the last step. In this step they will ask you to give your site name, Admin user name and password.
- Fill up all the info, Accept the terms and click install.
Thats it. You have installed WordPress Successfully.
Now go to your Website. Login to WordPress. To login to WordPress, if your website url is www.mywebsite.com then just add wp-admin to it. For example, www.mywebsite.com/wp-admin.
So now you have the full control of your website.
How to use WordPress-
The uses of WordPress for a website is endless. Tons of option and features to make your website perfect in every way. Well when you login to WordPress dashboard you may find it complex. But in details it is very easy to use. Now suppose if you are going to operate a blogsite how going to use WordPress.
First thing is how your website will look. So you need to have theme for your website. Though WordPress has its own themes. But still you can pick your preferable theme which you like. There are also free and premium theme you can get for WordPress. Go to themeforest to choose your desire theme.
Now its time for activate theme. As i said wordpress has its default theme activated. But you can activate your desire theme. For adding theme-
- Login to WordPress dashboard. Then Go to Appearance and select Themes.
- Select Add new theme and Upload and install the theme you have.
- Then click Activate. Thats it your theme is installed in WordPress.
How to write, manage and control your posts.
As a blogger you probably have to write tons of post. So that’s where WordPress will become handy. To write a post-
- Go to Post and click Add new post.
- Now add a Title for your post.
- Then write your post contents in the big blank box. You can edit the format of your post
- When you are done, you click the publish button to make your post available to your viewers.
WordPress has built in mistake pointing system. So it will give you the most suitable options for your post. And also it is very important to write a post according to the WordPress conditions. As a result this will help your post and site to have a better SEO.
You can also add picture to your posts-
- Go to Media from WordPress dashboard
- Select Add new
- Upload a media item from your Pc, you can also copy the url of a image to upload from internet.
- The media item will be added to your Media library.
Add external pages to your contents-
- Go to Pages from Dashboard.
- Click Add new page
- Enter title, write your content.
- Then Link it to your blog post
- Then publish
You dont need to fulfill all conditions of WordPress in terms of Creating a Page.
Add a User-
- Go to User from Dashboard
- Click Add new user
- Then Fill up all the information
- Roll type of the user is important
- One can have roll of subscriber, author, editor, or administrator.
- After filling all the info click Add new user.
That’s it new user is added.
- Add plugins-
- Then Go to Plugins
- You can upload your desire plugin or can select from the free plugin listed there
- So Install the plugin and Activate it.
So thats it. This is how with WordPress you can make your website more attractive. So make your blogs more sensible to your viewers.
Ending the discussion-
Well there are lots of uses of WordPress. But here the blogging example just cover the basic and small proportion of WordPress use. So extend your use of WordPress to learn more about it. I hope our information will help you to start your journey.